Dear One Tree Hill Fans,
My name is Brooke Smith, the president of your very own One Tree Hill fan club! I know each of you must be binge watching our favorite show on Netflix and wondering why on Earth I am emailing you. Well, today I am announcing an opportunity each of you have been waiting for since the very first season. You guessed it! A tour of Wilmington, North Carolina, where our beloved One Tree Hill was filmed! Isn’t this exciting?
I know you probably have a few questions like:
- How much will this cost me?
- What food is included in the trip?
- How long will the trip be?
- Where will we be leaving from and when?
- Will we see any celebrities?
- What all sites will see during the tours?
All your questions will be answered within this email and I will also attach an agenda that explain when and what we will be doing during the trip.
First off, we will be taking a three-day, two-night trip. We will be leaving from Atlanta, Georgia at 6:30 in the morning on June 23rd, 2017. This will be on a Friday and we will leave Sunday afternoon at 5. This will allow almost three full days of exploring.
How much will the trip cost? Our trip will include a nice bed and breakfast inn, 3 meals each day and your transportation to the scheduled site visits. All of this will cost you a small amount of $500. This will cover everything you need besides souvenirs and extra snacks.
Will we see any of our favorite celebrities? We know that One Tree Hill is over, but I have gotten word that many of them like to visit during the tourist seasons. Maybe we will be lucky enough to meet some of them!
During the tour, we will be visiting each house that the stars “lived” in and also the school, just to name a few. We will also visit the basketball court by the river that Lucas and Nathan Scott visited often. You may even be able to get a game in!!
I look forward to meeting each of you. I know we will all get along just because of our love of the show! Please RSVP to the trip on our website by April 21, 2017. Thank you all for reminding me of why I started this group each day!
“One Tree Hill FAQ Sheet” written on Wilmington and Beaches’ website. http://www.wilmingtonandbeaches.com/news-articles/new-notable/one-tree-hill-info-sheet/
This site will also help answer some of your questions on what to expect while visiting.
“One Tree Hill Filming Locations Tour” by Katie.
This is a blog written by a fan, which will show you what to look forward to seeing.
“How to tour the ‘One Tree Hill’ studio in Wilmington, NC” by Christine
This website will give a run-down of the studio where our favorite show was filmed.
Friday, June 23
- We will leave from Atlanta, Georgia at 6:30 in the morning.
- We will arrive in Wilmington around 11 am.
- We will check into our B&B and freshen up.
- We will then eat lunch.
- We will start our tour by walking around the town.
Saturday, June 24
- We will eat breakfast at 8 am.
- We will get on a bus after to start our professional tour.
- We will then eat lunch at 12 at a local diner.
- We will finish the tour around 6 pm.
- We will eat dinner at our B&B at 7 pm.
- You have free-time to explore.
Sunday, June 25
- Wake up and have breakfast at 8 am.
- Free-time to do individual tours until 4 pm (money given for lunch wherever you want).
- Arrive at B&B to pack.
- Start loading up at 4:30.
- Leave Wilmington at 5 pm.